Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Adoption Music

As you have found out by now, we've added music to our blog! I hope you'll enjoy these songs that wonderfully capture many of the emotions and realities that go along with adopting a child. Whether it is the agony of waiting for the day that your child will be in your arms, reflecting on God's miracles while taking this journey, or simply seeing the beauty of a child through God's eyes, these songs hold special meaning to anyone who has traveled this journey. I have also added songs that help us to be reminded about God's love for all His children. I encourage you to listen to these songs through the eyes of an orphaned or vulnerable child.





In the process of looking for songs, I came across a great web site called http://www.adoptivemusic.com/ that you may want to check out. "The Spirit of Adoption" is a collection of songs from artists whose lives have been touched by adoption. Included are Steven Curtis Chapman, Todd Agnew, Sandi Patty, Mark Schultz and others.
There are many other songs I hope to add to our blog soon. Please send me your suggestions.

No comments: