You Are Invited to a
Willow Creek Orphan Sunday Event
Sunday, November 20
5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Willow Creek Community Church (room F150)
67 E. Algonquin Road So. Barrington, IL 60010
* Be challenged and inspired by our guest speakers who are in the process and have adopted with the help of Reece's Rainbow, an organization that advocates for adoption of children
with special needs.
* View the Heart Gallery of IL and help pray these children into forever families
* Join us in live worship to a God who's heart is for the orphan.
* Share a catered meal with orphan advocates & adoptive, foster and Safe Families.
* Be there to see our Forever Family Wall unveiled.
* Bring a package of diapers or pull-ups to help serve our local DCFS office. (optional)
* Child care is available after dinner if you r.s.v.p. with the number of children and their ages.
Please R.S.V.P. to firstname.lastname@example.org