You Are Invited to a
Willow Creek Orphan Sunday Event
Sunday, November 20
5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Willow Creek Community Church (room F150)
67 E. Algonquin Road So. Barrington, IL 60010
* Be challenged and inspired by our guest speakers from Reece's Rainbow, an organization that advocates for adoption of children with special needs.
* View the Heart Gallery of IL and help pray these children into forever families
* Join us in live worship to a God who's heart is for the orphan.
* Share a catered meal with orphan advocates & adoptive, foster and Safe Families.
* Be there to see our Forever Family Wall unveiled.
* Bring a package of diapers or pull-ups to help serve our local DCFS office. (optional)
* Child care is available after dinner if you r.s.v.p. with the number of children and their ages.
Please R.S.V.P. to email@example.com
(To find hundreds of Orphan Sunday events around the country and around the world, go to http://www.orphansunday.org/ and click on "map".)