Are you considering starting an adoption fund at your church?
Is God stirring in your heart to take the next step toward engaging your local body of believers?
You are invited to participate in a webinar and conference call with Lifesong and Michael Monroe of Irving Bible Church, Tapestry Adoption and Foster Care Ministry on Thursday, March 18th at 2pm CST/3pm EST
This call will be held on a monthly basis and will allow interested leaders to hear first hand how Lifesong can partner with your ministry.
The webinar will include:
* An overview of the Lifesong Church Adoption Fund concept.
* Lifesong partnership with churches and solutions to overcome "Common Barriers".
* Personal testimony/experience from Irving Bible Church / Tapestry Ministry of how Lifesong has partnered with his church and ministry, including obstacles he encountered.
* Concerns churches often face when starting an adoption fund
* Q&A - an open forum allowing you to ask your questions to Michael Monroe (Iriving Bible/Tapestry) and/or Lifesong staff
Please join us for this opportunity to hear the heart of a ministry leader and adoptive parent.
To Register Email Lifesong at email@example.com.
Please also send the name of your church and your top 3 most pressing Questions or Concerns regarding a Church Adoption Fund (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at: