Tough Ministries Conference 09 is designed to encourage, support and equip churches of all sizes to intentionally and lovingly create ministries for the lost, least and looked-over members of today’s society.
Their Mission: To uphold the call to Christian care found in Psalm 82:
- Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless;
- Maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed.
- Rescue the weak and needy;
- Deliver them from the hand of the wicked.
- Empower God’s people to practice Christ’s unfailing love for others.
- Encourage churches’ involvement for maximum impact.
- Equip pastors, ministry staff and volunteers with tools to build successful tough ministries in the following areas:
- Foster care, adoption, and orphan ministries.
- Special needs and disability ministries.
- Compassion and caring ministries.