Please Join Royal Family KIDS
Team Lake Cook
Bank of America Chicago Marathon
October 12, 2014
In Lake and Cook Counties, approximately 5,500 children reside in foster care, relative care, group homes or in institutional settings because they have been abused, neglected and abandoned. We invite you to add even deeper and more significant meaning to your Chicago Marathon experience by joining Royal Family KIDS Team Lake Cook and help to make lasting memories of joy for these precious children.
- Immense gratification as you bless local children who have suffered abuse, neglect or abandonment with a tangible opportunity to attend Royal Family KIDS Camp (#187) of Lake & Cook Counties and be matched with a RFK Mentor while becoming of member of Royal Family KIDS Club Lake Cook (#045).
- A GUARANTEED entry in the 2014 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. (Learn more about guaranteed and non-guaranteed lottery selected entries.)
- A customizable web page to provide your friends, family, neighbors, colleagues and social media network a simplified way to donate and show their support of you.
- Ongoing training support.
- Teamwear for training and for race day.
- Reimbursement of registration fee at $1,500 fundraising level; and other ongoing fundraising incentives.
- Complimentary pre-race dinner.
- RFK race day cheer section and post-race RFK reception.
HERE’S ALL YOU HAVE TO DO
- Complete and submit the Royal Family KIDS Team Lake Cook Commitment
- Complete the web-based registration (between March 19 and April 7) and submit the registration fee of $185.00.
- Achieve a fundraising minimum of $1,000.
- Provide a current credit card number and information as a personal guarantee for fundraising.
- Complete fundraising by October 6, 2014. At that time, Royal Family KIDS will charge the credit card on file for the remainder of the fundraising balance.
- Personally pick-up your entry bib and other event day materials at the Health & Fitness Expo prior to race day.
- Adhere to all Event Rules.
BE SURE YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE EVENT RULES
Upon acceptance to Royal Family KIDS Team Lake Cook, team members will sign a Team Commitment acknowledging their acceptance of all policies and rules established by the Bank of America Chicago Marathon as well as to the RFK Team Lake Cook commitments as outlined above.
MORE ABOUT REGISTRATION
Upon acceptance to Royal Family KIDS Team Lake Cook, team members are required to complete the web-based registration which will be available between March 19 (12 p.m.) and April 7 (12 p.m.), 2014.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!!
Recruiting for RFK Team Lake Cook is now underway! If your heart is calling you to be a HOPE GIVER by building into the lives of local abused, neglected and abandoned children and you want to join our compassionate team, please contact Stacie Campbell, RFK Team Lake Cook Leader at email@example.com.
Learn more about Royal Family KIDS
- See more at: http://barrington.royalfamilykids.org/about-our-camp/upcomin-events/bank-of-america-chicago-marathon-2014/#sthash.ukfnIq4Z.dpuf