Our vision is to see foster & adoptive families flourish by connecting them to each other, providing a time of rest and encouragement, and praying for one another. Don't miss these opportunities to connect with others who "get it" because they live it, just like you!
RSVP today for Saturday's gathering!
Put these summer dates on your calendar!
Saturday, June 11
Saturday, July 9
Saturday, August 13
Dinner & Childcare Provided with RSVP
I hope you will join us! RSVP now!
Who is this for?
- Foster families
- Adoptive families
- Families in process of adoption or foster care licensing
- Your spouse
- Your kids - They will enjoy & benefit from connecting
with other foster & adoptive children and siblings.
- A dessert to share (optional)
- Jason & Cheryl Bentsen's home 2600 Canyon View Lane, Joliet
- Yes! Dinner will be provided for every adult & child who RSVPs
- Yes! Get the kids fed & hand them off to our care providers.
- Be sure to tell your child that the adult is now in charge of them so you can be free to mingle with other adults!
Contact Jason with Questions:
Call or Text: 724.713.8372