Monday, May 23, 2016

Ed's Tour de Adoption!



Dave Thomas’ commitment to giving back drives me to help and do much more.
Today, as I begin to transition my business to the next generation, I want to honor and recognize Dave Thomas, who not only taught me everything about running a successful business, but who also created the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption to help children waiting to be adopted from foster care.


In that spirit, I am embarking on another journey – a "Tour de Adoption" via cycling across America, from Virginia Beach to San Diego. My goal will be raising funds & awareness by making stops along the way.  My dream is to ensure that the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption, has my support to help the more than 107,000 abused and neglected children who are in foster care and waiting to be adopted move into a loving family and a permanent home.

Learn more about my story here: 
 
Video about my tour
Full details about my tour
Facebook
Twitter
 

Be sure to follow along using #edsadoptiontour ! 


No comments: