Empowered To Connect Parent Training Connect Course
Empowered To Connect (ETC) Parent Training is an interactive learning experience designed specifically for adoptive and foster parents. The ETC Parent Training was developed by Michael & Amy Monroe and relies heavily on the Trust-Based Relational Intervention® (TBRI®) model developed by Dr. Karyn Purvis and her colleagues at the TCU Institute of Child Development.
For more background, visit www.empoweredtoconnect.org and www.child.tcu.edu.
Wednesdays, April 15- June 10, 2015
Willow Creek Community Church
67 E. Algonquin Road, So. Barrington, IL
7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
* Class is limited to no more than 10 couples/singles.
* Participants must commit to all 9 sessions and homework assignments.
* Register by April 8 to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Childcare is available at Midweek for Kids. www.willowcreek.org/midweekforkids
* Training is FREE. Additional books will be recommended for purchase.
For more information about the training visit http://empoweredtoconnect.org/training/ or contact
Cheryl Pickett at email@example.com.