Walk for Adoption Chicago
Saturday, October 12, 2013 Lake Arlington in Arlington Heights, IL
The Walk for Adoption Chicago mission is to:
• Promote both a positive view of adoption and positive adoption language.
• Walk annually in celebration and support of birth families and their loving decisions to place their child with another family.
• Give children that have been adopted the opportunity to associate with children that may have similar life situations.
• Assist families in building a strong network of people that can share foster care/adoption resources and help others through the adoption/foster care process.
• Offer participants a wide array of adoption resources and educational materials from a variety of sources.
• Offer ideas for adoption advocacy practices within personal communities.
• Share personal stories of hope, patience, and comfort with those who are WALKING A SIMILAR PATH.