Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Adoptive Mom to speak at Women of Faith Event

This year, Buckner International is a sponsor of this year's Women of Faith events. Below is a special feature content from one of their event speakers, Lysa TerKeurst. 
 
I put my head against my bedroom wall, closed my eyes, and whispered, "There's no way." 10 years ago, my world collided with what seemed like an impossible invitation from God: adopt two teen boys from war-torn Liberia.
  
No matter how many times I whispered, "there's no way," this nagging sense of possibility wouldn't leave me. It wove its way through every fiber of my being until I stood up and shifted everything I thought my family would be with one weakly whispered, "Yes."
 
Dillon International and Buckner International will have exhibits at Women of Faith 'Believe God Can Do Anything' events:
 
Aug. 2-3 in Oklahoma City, OK
Sept. 13-14 in Anaheim, CA
Sept. 27-28 in Kansas City, MO
Sept. 20-21 in Dallas, TX
Oct. 11-12 in San Antonio, TX
  
Visit http://www.womenoffaith.com/events/ to learn more about these faith-building events.

No comments: