Some kids in foster care feel that they don’t have a prayer…..Let’s change that.
· Children in Foster Care, Safe Families & Group Homes
· Agency workers
· Foster and Placing Families
· The Church
May 19, 2013/ 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Willow Creek Community Church
67 E. Algonquin Road, So. Barrington, IL
Room B100 (underneath the Chapel)
Live worship with the “Forty Days Band”
- A catered meal will be provided starting at 5:00 pm
- Programming/Prayer portion begins at 5:45 pm
- Childcare is available if you r.s.v.p. with the number of children and their ages.
Admission is free.
R.S.V.P.’s to firstname.lastname@example.org are helpful for planning purposes.
Hosted by the Vulnerable Children’s Ministry
Can’t attend? Download your free prayer guide at www.fostercareprayervigil.org