Saturday, January 21, 2012
"If You Were Mine" Adoption Workshop
Is adoption part of God's plan for your family?
Come join us as we explore what God wants us to do in response to His call to care for orphans. Through this biblical and practical video workshop, we'll learn the processes, challenges, and joys of adoption. Explore the following topics in order to make wise, loving decisions and have healthy expectations about adoption. Sessions Include:
* God's Heart for the Orphan.
* The Christian and the Orphan
* Making Basic Decisions
* Evaluating Agencies, Investigating Funding Options, and Paperwork
* Completing your Home Study and Discovering Your Child
* Welcoming Your Child Home
* Finalizing Your Adoption and Final Thoughts
Date: Saturday, February 18th 9:00.m. - 3:30 p.m. (check-in starts at 8:30 a.m.)
Location: Willow Creek Community Church, 67 E. Algonquin Rd., So. Barrington, IL 60010
Room: B100 - Park in lot B, Enter entrance B (lower level, under the Chapel)
Fee: $10.00 per person for workbook. Payment due on day of workshop.
Meals: Breakfast snacks & Lunch will be provided.
For more information contact: Dina @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register, please send an e-mail providing the following information to email@example.com.
* First and last name(s)
* E-mail address
* Phone number
* Any dietary concerns for lunch